ANNAPOLIS HARBOR DOCKING & MOORING INFORMATION
Call “Annapolis Harbormaster’s Office” VHF Ch. 17
Please do not dock without direction and permission from the Harbormaster.
• Our downtown dock provides the best position to enjoy All Things Annapolis: You can see and walk to the Naval Academy (ID required), St. John’s College, the Annapolis Maritime Museum and the best shopping, restaurants, and bars. Stay overnight in Ego Alley or come for just a few hours. We also have 76 moorings with available water taxi.
• Dinghies (max 17’- max 90'Hhp) may be docked at Kunte Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial Park at the foot of Main Street.
• We have prepaid reservation space available, but most slips and moorings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Upon arrival, contact the Harbormaster to get a designated space to dock: VHF 17 or 410-263-7973.
• Sorry, rafting up is not permitted on moorings.
• Moorings can hold a vessel with a maximum boat length of 55' except moorings in St. Mary’s Cove under Spa Creek Bridge where the maximum boat length is 35'.
• Boaters: Hot showers; water; electricity & laundry.
• Commercial WiFi is available by an outside provider.
• Water taxis available in season (Call on VHF-68).
• Pump-Out boat provides boat side service anywhere on city waters. Hail them on VHF 17. $5 per tank.
• Winter dock space available for greatly reduced rates.
• Have a problem or concern about the Annapolis waterways? We take great pride in providing a safe, clean and orderly harbor. Please call us if we can help or if something needs our attention. It’s our job!
• Reservations available at Annapolis.gov/Harbormaster