ANNAPOLIS HARBOR DOCKING & MOORING INFORMATION
Call “Annapolis Harbormaster’s Office” VHF Ch. 17
• Our downtown dock provides the best position to enjoy
All Things Annapolis: You can see and walk to the Naval Academy (ID required), St. John’s College, the Annapolis Maritime museum and the best shopping, restaurants, and bars. Stay overnight in Ego Alley, or come for just a few hours. We also have 76 moorings with available water taxi.
• Dinghies (max 17’- max 90hp) may be docked at Kunte Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial Park at the foot of Main Street.
• We have prepaid reservation space available but most slips and moorings are on a first come first serve basis.
• Upon arrival, contact the Harbormaster to get a designated space to dock: VHF 17 or 410-263-7973.
• Sorry, rafting up is not permitted on moorings.
• Moorings can hold a vessel with a maximum boat length of 55 feet except moorings in St. Mary’s Cove under Spa Creek Bridge where the maximum boat length is 35 feet.
• Boaters: Hot showers; water; electricity & laundry.
• Commercial WiFi is available by an outside provider.
• Water taxis available(Call on VHF-68).
• Pump-Out boat provides boat side service anywhere on city waters. Hail them on VHF 17. $5 per tank.
• Winter dock space available for greatly reduced rates.
• Have a problem or concern about the Annapolis waterways? We take great pride in providing a safe, clean and orderly harbor. Please call us if we can help or if something needs our attention. It’s our job!
• Reservations available at Annapolis.gov/Harbormaster