Annapolis Transit offers:
- 8 fixed-route buses, daily service in the greater Annapolis area and Parole.
- Connection information in regards to connector routes reaching PG County, New Carrollton Metro Station and Washington, DC.
- Base fare is $2.00. Seniors, students and Medicare card holders with valid ID ride for 1/2 price.
- Over 250 bus stops located on the major local roads.
- Annapolis Transit route maps also available at The Visitors Center, public libraries and the Harbor Master's office.
- Most buses are equipped with racks holding up to two bikes at no extra charge.
Annapolis Transit destinations of special interest to boaters:
- Marinas & boating stores: Fawcetts, West Marine, and Bacon
- Grocery stores: Giant, Safeway, Whole Foods, Grauls, Shoppers Food Market, Trader Joe's
- Laundries & Cleaners: Bay Ridge Laundromat
- Visitors Center, West Street
- Post Offices (Eastport, Annapolis, West Annapolis, Edgewater)
- Annapolis Harbour Center, Annapolis Town Center, & Westfield Shopping Mall (Annapolis Mall)
- Eastport/Hillsmere and West Street Public Libraries
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Bay Forest Shopping Center, Bay Ridge Shopping Center, Clock Tower Place
- K&B True Value Hardware Store
- US Naval Academy, St. John's College, Anne Arundel Community College